Sunday, January 16, 2011

January Copic Challenge

Hi Everyone - Happy New Year!!

I have not been a very good blogger, and to promise that I will be in the next few months is not a good idea as we head into a very busy time for me both business wise and personally.

I am entering a card making challenge for the first time ever.  This is the card I have made for the iCopic Lover Color Challenge:

The recipe for this card is as best as I can remember


Paper - Bazzill Pink glitter
           Card stock, Micheals value pack, white, yellow and rose pink
Stamp - Tilda as a Butterfly, Magnolia
Sentiment - my own printed with a stamps by judith heart
Copic Markers - hair, y11, y21, e55
                      skin e00, yroo, rv21
                      dress and socks, rv21, r 43
                      panties, shoes - left white shaded with c1
                      wings - v17, bv00,y11,y21,rv25
                      accented with pink glitter gel pen and clear spica on wings

card flowers - from a package purchased at the Creative Craft Festival accented with a gold heart brad.



Thank you for taking a look.


Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment